Who we serve-
Leadership teams that want to achieve a culture of innovation within their organizations
HR Departments that want to improve retention
Product teams that want to spark new ideas and energize their teams
What we provide-
BuildEd delivers the curriculum and the deployment help you need to create your own online educational experience for employees. Focused curriculum develops skills that include:
- Idea generation
- Idea evaluation
- Peer review- How to give and accept criticism
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Market analysis- Will this idea be a profitable endeavour?
How it works:
We work with Product teams and lines of business that want to increase the innovation quotient of their workforce. By giving your employees training and skills development on how to think like an entrepreneur, you can unlock valuable ideas from your current team members. BuildEd provides the training content, workshops and forum to guide employees through the process with a focus on the 21st century skills like critical thinking, teamwork, communication, peer review and self-reflection.
BuildEd provides a turnkey solution that includes the content and deployment expertise to ensure that your workers have an engaging experience.
- Designed by educators with specialized experience in digital learning
- Developed by “master” entrepreneurs who created the World Series of Entrepreneurship these lessons guide a user through the process of creating and presenting a new idea or concept
- Shot in HD with professional voice overs and using hIghly relevant, real-world examples keeps participants engaged
Outcomes that your business can expect:
- Positive feedback from employees who value the investment in their professional development
- Leadership excitement in making progress towards goals of creating a culture of innovation
- Improved levels of respect amongst peers as skills like self-reflection and communicating with respect take hold in your organization
- Impactful business ideas and product concepts
- Process improvements to existing processes